Welcome to the Terms and Conditions for www.govirtualllc.com hosted by Go Virtual LLC Pvt Ltd. Go Virtual holds the sole ownership of all the image contents and text contents and their orientation contained in this website. With respect to the terms and conditions mentioned, you may get access to the website and browse through accordingly.
No contents mentioned herein shall be deemed to confer third-party rights. In case of failing to abide by these terms and conditions, you may not access or browse the website anymore. The contents of these Terms and Conditions are subject to modification from time to time and shall be effective from the time of posting the same on the website. You may check the status of the Terms and Conditions regularly by visiting the website regularly and making sure that you have complete knowledge about all the terms governing the use of the website. To access our website, you need to admit the following mentioned terms and conditions without any limits.
• The company, Go Virtual owns all the proprietary materials on the website including the contents of texts, images, video, graphics, audio, and the software.
• The information contained in the website is liberal and intended only to share information and is not supposed to make any professional or business service relationship between you and Go Virtual. You have no rights to copy, modify, republish, upload, transmit, post, or share the contents of the website in any form without prior permission in writing from Go Virtual.
• Any unauthorized act or usage of the materials appearing on the website resulting in the violation of the copyright rules, trademark, and other applicable legal terms could lead to criminal or civil penalties as Go Virtual monitors all access to the website.
• You are always responsible to obey the legal criteria of the authority from which you are accessing a website. Any of your information transferred through this website is considered under-confidential or non-proprietary unless they are confirmed specifically.
• You are officially responsible for the submission of such information agreeing not to do so without permission from the authority. The Internet being an open platform of information, we suggest not to submit any private information under any circumstance.
• Go Virtual shall not be responsible for any loss of information or disruption caused to users' computer systems in connection with downloading any of the contents from the website.
• The data or information on the website are confirmed to be taken from reliable sources. Go Virtual disclaims any responsibility to the accuracy, completion, or adequacy of that information.
• The website herein offers links to other websites, access to the content materials, products, and services from third parties, which consist of our users, affiliated, advertisers, and sponsors of the website. The user should agree that Go Virtual is not responsible for the content availability of the third party sources.
• Go Virtual disclaims any responsibility of loss or damage that happened to the user accessing a third-party source.
• Go Virtual makes no warranty that:
(a) the website meets your requirements.
(b) the website provides uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free availability.
(c) the authenticity or accuracy of results obtained by the use of the website or its services. Feel free to contact us if you are in need of assistance regarding our terms of website usage. Please do confirm and proceed if you accept our terms and conditions stated above.